I have to to say I really like the idea of users helping each other.  I
think that while Linux has proven its worth, it will continue to evolve
much faster than Windos, seeing as W98se is not noticably different from
W95OEM w/ the "power pack", and it crashes just as much.  And tech
support for Windoze software can only give you generic solutions, like
"run scandisk and defrag", "power off for 10 seconds", etc...  W/ Linux,
we're more or less learning together (some more than others), and it's
all really simple once you play around a bit.  Just my $.02...
-Josh