ok, do you have KDE installed, probably, so I will
explain using KDE's Kppp program, it is listed under
the menu Internet, this is relativly simple, almost
like setting up window's dial up connection......

!IMPORTANT!, the most important step is your DNS, you
will connect without it, but you won't be going
anywhere,so contact your ISP, either on there web site
or throught tech support. that is the most important
part, you can set the rest up using the provided help
files with the program....

-Xeon