I fiddled with the Subject so that your filter, like mine, wouldn't
eliminate this message. <g>

When I subscribe to most lists, I get a confirmation note that, among
other things, tells how to unsubscribe. I have a special directory
where I store all those things. I checked, and I don't have such a
file, which makes me wonder if I got such a message.

Whether I did or didn't, the flood of unsub messages we get makes me
think it might be a good thing to append unsub instructions
automatically at the bottom of each message. I've seen this on other
lists.
--
Lane
----