To the linux gurus:
    I installed mandrake and was able to create the 20mb boot partition below the 1024 cylander ( thanks Michael Scottaline for the advice) but I have problems once MDK gets started. I get error messages when I run sndconfig and kppp. Kppp tells me that my aztec pnp modem on com3 is busy. I have the proper DNS info and Redhat never had a problem finding my modem. When I try to run sndconfig, it displays the following message: Error in modprone Call /lib /modules/2.2.14-15 mdk/misc/lib o: init_module: Device or Resource busy. Sound Device or resource busy. I am also stuck in tying to configure my serial touchpad on my serial 1 port. Can someone please provide some insight on how to solve these minor setbacks.

[TIA]
Bill Kinsey