Thats just plain wicked :)
I never had any problems with ftp/http downloads in linux, winblows on
the other hand is a pain in the ace!

let me think about this one, sounds realy wierd seeing they both go out
the internet nic, that is win98 traffic comes to the linux box on nicB
and goes to the net on nicA, and the reverse for return traffic in nicA
out nicB to win98. while linux traffic should be directional through
nicA.

hrm

Ron