I did mine a slightly differnet, but probally easier, way. My problem was that
I was losing time, but it's still fixed the same. Just put "rdate -s
time.nist.gov" into a file, like mine is called "updatetime" and then move that
file into /etc/cron.hourly/ Now it'll automatically update the time every hour.
While it's not every 15 minutes like the solution below, it still is often
enough that you shouldn't notice.

--
Anthony Huereca
http://m3000.1wh.com