I have read that a swap space partition cannot be larger than 128 Mb,
but at the same time it should apparently be 1.5 times the RAM size?  Since
I have 192 Mb RAM, I guess I should have around 300 Mb swap space?  Is this
correct?  How can I do this if a single swap space cannot be larger than 128
Mb?  I seem to have read somewhere that one may have several 128 Mb swap
spaces, and then tie them together somehow.  How do I do this?  Is there
some instruction available on line, where I can read how I should do this?
Thank you for your help.

                                              Ian