On Sat, 11 Mar 2000, Ryan Drafall wrote:

> Hello,
>
>     The subject pretty much says it all.  Whenever I open a new window,
> whatever the program may be, it always opens in a window that is
> off-center on the screen.  How do I make it automatically maximize?
> Thanks for your help.

hit ctrl-ESC, and hit your down-arrow once, then hit Enter.
that should do it,

you could make shortcut for this with the WMPref tool or WMakerConf

--
Rib

"You're just the sort of person I imagined marrying, when I was little...
except, y'know, not green... and without all the patches of fungus."
                -- Swamp Thing