Sent: Sunday, March 12, 2000 9:26 PM
Subject: Re: [newbie] Drive Full?!? (please respond this time)

Okay: I understand about the types of partitions that I have to have.. but right now.. I have a Windows partition that is like 26068 MB (or something close to that) and then I have a 15MB empty partition.. that's all.. and it doesn't allow me to resize my Windows partition without deleting it. I just got this computer from Gateway like a week ago and it's a powerhouse system with full Linux compatibile components..

-Kyle "Orange" Spahn
Freespace 2 Coordinator
Lead Reviewer
Descent Chronicles - http://descent.gamestats.com