I hev just signed up to this list, although I've been using
Mandrake for about 8 months now (RedHat before), so I'm not
really sure if this is an already over-discussed issue (I could
imagine it to be). I've also sent this message to both expert and
newbie, because I haven't receive enough mails yet to find out
which is more useful.
I have downloaded ttf fonts from the web, but the way I used to
add them to the system in RedHat (ie. using ttmkfdir, etc) seems
not to work. Is there a (working) way that I could get the system
to recognise them?
Thanks in advance.

Istvan

--
Istvan Bronowiecki - Melbourne, Australia  |  Powered by Linux 2.2.14