On Fri, 10 Mar 2000, you wrote:
> I agree wholeheartily...with the below...good to see someone else agrees
> with what I've been saying all along...thanks for the support

I thought that this was a users group. If someone is able to answer a question
they normally do. I've certainly found that to be the case since I first
joined last August.

Keep questions concise and search the archives first. Apart from recent
developments most basic points have been well aired in the past.

How you ask a question will often determine the response you get. It costs
nothing to be polite to your fellow newbies - after all we are all in the same
boat.

Regards to all

John the Nadger

http://mklinux.cjb.net