Mike,
I have said it before and I will say it again.  The more I use Linux, the
more I dread going back to Windoze.  UNfortunately I have a Windows
printer (GUI) and it WILL NOT work under Linux.  I have thought about
gewtting VMWare but cannot afford to buy the license for version 2 which I
need because of my video card.  ALso, I am still a bit of a gamer and I
need Windows for this.
I also have a Windows TV tuner (box) for my Asus GeForce.  Any one know of
a way I can get this running under the Penguin?

Wayne

--