okay, this is what I did...I went into httpd.conf

and changed the servername to 216.41.122.89 (current ip),
then commented out namevirtualserver....

then in inetd.conf ...instead of standalone...I inserted "inetd"
I then brought up a console...and gave the command " httpd"
then inserted my ip address into browser location bar
and walah...my site finally came up...
does that mean it's fixed...?  only thing the images don't show

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

ICQ# 7110071

HomePage: