Cory Hirano wrote:

> Hello there]
>
> I have two questions 1st How do I uninstall a desktop replacements? because
> I want to upgrade to the latest version of IceWM but it conflicts with the
> "light" version already installed.  2nd how do I install the isapnp file
> needed to install Lothar so I can upgrade to the latest version?
>
> Cory

rpm -e IceWM

Might get rid of it.  You might want to use --replacefiles or
--replacepkgs on an update or install instead.

I think isapnp stuff is installed by default.  You just need to make the
file.  Check for it:

whereis isapnp
whereis isadump

I don't know the name of the rpm, but it should be somewhere on the cd
under the RPMS directory.

rpm -ivh whateverthenameis