Linux/Mandrake 7.0 said to 'DISABLE' PNP in the CMOS before installing
the system.

don

I thought I knew that I knew what I thought
But now I know that what I thought I knew
Isn't what I know I think I thought I knew.

On Tue, 14 Mar 2000 15:18:20 -0500 "Michael Wagg" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
writes:
> I am trying to install Linux Mandrake 7.0 using a SCSI CD-ROM drive
> with an
> Adaptec AHA-1520b host adapter (Ali Aladdin V chipset), but I'm
> unable to
> have the installer recognize my SCSI card.  I realize that such ISA
> Plug 'N
> Play cards can be problematic, but am having no luck in disabling
> the cards
> Plug 'N Play settings or modifying my CMOS setup.  I know this
> family of
> cards is supported by the software, but how can I get it to
> recognize my
> adapter?

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.