Thank you very much ALAN for at least reading my posts.  I know about the
upper and lower case on that, did it to show I was on the Windows side
from Linux.  I have an 'Icon' on my desktop for accessing the DOS side
that was setup by Linux, if I remember correctly.

Phewy, I have never had to read sooo many messages on any of these NEWBY
sites before, the first time I down loaded 74 messages and when I had
answered some and read all and did the reposting, I downloaded 51
messages, now how many am I to receive now?   Yes that is a long
sentence, wanted to make the point that there are a large number of
people answering these messages.  This is really GREAT, maybe I will
learn something from all of this.

Again Al thanks,

don

I thought I knew that I knew what I thought
But now I know that what I thought I knew
Isn't what I know I think I thought I knew.