On Wed, 15 Mar 2000, Funk Soul Brother wrote:

> Hi!  How do i get boot magic to boot up ? i have selected what OS's i have and it
>doesn t load up when i boot it just goes to lilo.??  any help would be appreciated.

Dear Paul (aka FSB).

When you say it just goes into LILO (which is what it's supposed to do if you
have LILO on the boot sector of your linux partition) I suppose you mean that it
goes no further than this.  In other words, it just shows you the LILO: prompt
and then sits there?  I assume you can get to your linux partition from a boot
disk so I and others will want to see your /etc/lilo.conf file.

--
Tony Alfrey
[EMAIL PROTECTED]