Thank You Tony for putting it so well, I am not very well qualified to
say things in such a well put manner.  If any of the people that are out
there that are offended by any of our NEWBY questions or our simple
attempt at giving our view of some of the DOC's or other material, I for
one am very apologetic to you.  The FACT is this is a forum for us to
learn from the ground up, we hope, and if this is not what you are
looking for then move on with your life.  I for one am critical enough of
myself I need NO assistance in that department.  Ignore what you do not
agree with, let us decide what is good for us.  I think most of the
members on here are intelligent enough to see what is good and what is
not.

don
I thought I knew that I knew what I thought
But now I know that what I thought I knew
Isn't what I know I think I thought I knew.

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.