Thanks for the advice I'm using KDE

-----Original Message-----
From: Anthony Huereca [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2000 2:27 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] mouse question

> First, I like double clicking to launch stuff but it seems that Mandrake 7
> defaults to a single click to lanuch apps.  Could someone tell me how to
> change that so I have to double click to launch apps.

no idea, but it might help some other people if you say what Window manager
you
are using (Gnome/KDE/etc)

> Second, I have a microsoft intellimouse and the scroll wheel doesn't work
> any ideas on how to enable that in Mandrake?

It should work pretty much automatically in Mandrake. Make sure you have
imwheel installed though.
http://www.inria.fr/koala/colas/mouse-wheel-scroll/
has lots of information on scrolling, and has imwheel should you need it.

--
Anthony Huereca
http://m3000.1wh.com