Thanks...you were right. I found the ntfs.o in the fs modules. I loaded it with
insmod and it works fine. Strange problem though...although I can mount and read
the drive and execute some programs through wine...i still get a boot message
during startup that it can't mount the drive because of too many mounted file
systems.

Od that I should get the error and still be a ble to read the drive anyway. Any
thoughts?

Karekin