Ron,

>From what you are saying it looks to me you have used 'Lnx4Win' to
install.  If so then I would suggest you remove that setup and go with
the 'lilo', it is much faster.  If Ole' Windows crashes on you 'Linux'
will be lost and require a reinstall.  What Lnx4Win does is creates your
Linux Part in a Windows Dir from what I have understood and that is NOT
GOOD.

don
I thought I knew that I knew what I thought
But now I know that what I thought I knew
Isn't what I know I think I thought I knew.

On Fri, 17 Mar 2000 03:49:08 -0500 "Ronald Brown" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
writes:
> Hello Group,
>
> In the install process, it asks the following question.
>
> What partition and directory on that partition holds the
> Mandrake/RPMS and Mandrake/base directory?
>
> If you remember from my post yesterday, all my files are on my hard
> drive. Actually: C:\7.0
> I have tried everything I could think of and there is no docs on
> this part of the install. I guess I am just to old and used to a
> Windows enviroment. If you can help, that would be great.
>
> Thanks
> Ron

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.