Great to see someone has the ability as well as the forcefulness to take
the initiative to do something to improve our abilities to commuciate
without any of the excess baggage.  In DOSy DO I use the e-mail softy of
EudoraLite to avoid the problems with some of the junk that is attached
to some of the mail.  Well it has paid off in many dividends because we
received the "Pretty Park" attachment the other day and all we had to do
was "delete" that sucker.  A friend uses the 'OutLookExxpress'thyself and
had to send a warning to all of his e-mail addys to correct the prob.  I
for one do not open "any attachments from anyone just for that reason.
The only openings I do are from 'DownLoads' I ask for from sites like
Linux, TUCOWS, or any of the other secure and safe ones.  Enough...

AGAIN THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH to our roving MONITOR Denis Havlik,
don
I thought I knew that I knew what I thought
But now I know that what I thought I knew
Isn't what I know I think I thought I knew.

On Sun, 19 Mar 2000 19:13:39 +0100 (CET) Denis Havlik
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Yet Another change in mailing lists policy
>
> There have been several annoyingly long e-mails on newbie list
> lately, so
> I have decided to limit the size of the messages which are accepted
> to the
> lists.
>
> As of now, e-mails longer than 100kb are not accepted to this
> mailing list
> anymore. If you want to share something huge with other people, put
> it on
> your web-page or on some ftp server.
>
> I hope this is what majority of the people on this list wanted to
> have. I
> also hope 100kb is a good size. Please contact me imediately if you
> encounter any problems, or have suggestions concerning the
> mailing-list
> policy.
>
> Yours
>       Denis Havlik
> --
> Dr. Denis Havlik
> <http://www.ap.univie.ac.at/users/havlik>
> Mandrakesoft            |||     e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Quality Assurance      (@ @)    (private: [EMAIL PROTECTED])

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.