Ok, here is another one.  I like LINUX so much that I was installing it on all
my machines.  I installed it on a P-III Compaq, a Dell 7500 lap top, and a
Compaq laptop with a 133Mhz pentium (4 yr old).  All with with out a problem.
Then I got to my 75 Mhz, HP Pavillian.  During the installation, the system
indicated that it could not open the DISPLAY (XWindow) to complete
installation.  The hardware is:

75 Mhz Pentium, 4.3 G Hard drive (1 LINUX partition), SVGA video with hires 17"
monitor.  4x CDRom, external Modem Blaster modem.

After this failure, I installed LINUX on one more sistem, a 200 mhz Gateway
machine, no problem!!!

Any suggestions?