Yea, I hate when that happens. I think it happens when you run another
application from your KDE application. For instance, when you click a link in
Kmail, it'll start up a KDE browser, putting all the KDE icons on your desktop.
So I just copy and paste in Netscape now. But yes, it's very annoying to logout
to fix it. Anyway, just sharing some grief with you, I have no idea how to fix
it either.

--
Anthony Huereca
http://m3000.1wh.com