Checking out this website and it appears to be one of the BEST peices of
info we have received from this Newby group.  I want to thank you for
this website, should have had this at the begining of my expedition or
soon after starting.  Between this and the book of commands, they are
both very exceptional to me.  Many thanks to you both for passing this
on.

don
I thought I knew that I knew what I thought
But now I know that what I thought I knew
Isn't what I know I think I thought I knew.

On Thu, 23 Mar 2000 10:32:19 -0500 Philomena <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
writes:
> Hi,
>
> I haven't done much than browse through, but there is a site
> www.setuplinux.com that has a lot of startup info and is always
> being
> updated. Its geared towards users coming to Linux from Windows.
>
> cheers,
> philomena

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.