not sure if this will help but try adding another user witha diferent nic other
then your first name i have three total users on mine root male with top hat
magick male and pinkpanther female magick is the nick but obviously not my
first name you can try it no guarntees though

--
to the future of linux together let's crush microsoft and free our desktops
forever