Well, if it is the same problem then maybe something
is wrong with their driver. I checked the Realtek
website but it appears to be under construction
(assumed it was www.realtek.com . . .). However, this
same problem came up with a different card, as well.
6.1 didn't have this problem. Is there anyway to get
rid of the Drakconf software or disable it? I have a
feeling that it is what is causing all our grief . . .
A bug was submitted (#712) at the website, but I
couldn't find any fixes for it. I've yet confirmed
anyone running Mandrake 7.0 Propack with an installed
ethernet card . . .