Interestingly enough, on both of my systems Drak doesnt show any NIC!
But the NIC's are now working fine.....3Com 3C509B's...

What is one to think?
Bug City could it be?

Cheers:

Mike.

PS... do you think that the powers that be take heed of
our problems or do we have to actively file a bug report.....
Powers that be are invited to respond!