hi - with hard drives over 8gb you need to use the linux tool fdisk (not
the dos fdisk) to create the partition. when you do this you can then go
into disk druid and set the mount points etc. alternatively get mandrake
7.0 with the new partitioning tool that supports large drives and does
all the work for you. if you live in the uk it is free with this months
pcplus magazine.