You shouldn't have any prob, so go on and try it.

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Philomena [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Enviado el: Viernes, 17 de Marzo de 2000 12:15 p.m.
Para: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Asunto: [newbie] supported hardware

Hi,

I'm soon buying a new IBM Aptiva - Athlon 800 with tons of RAM and disk.
I'll also be getting DSL (adsl, not sdsl). IBM has a network card listed as
ADSL, but no name - also, the sound card listed is an Aureal Vortex 2. I
don't see the sound card listed in supported hardware and not sure about
the ADSL card. Would you anticipate these options might give me problems ?
thx,
philomena