As root you should install staroffice with the /net option. Then, as user, go
into the /path/to/staroffice/bin dir, and run the setup located there. Then you
can install some personal files (I beliefe it's about 5MB) into your personal
homedir.

The README file, or whatever docs that came with SO, covers this type of
install. See there for more info.

--

Rial Juan                        <http://nighty.ulyssis.org>
                e-mail:              [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The little critters in nature; they don't know they're ugly.
That's very funny... A fly marying a bumble-bee...

Sign the petition at http://www.libranet.com/petition.html
Help bring us more Linux Drivers