Hello Kirk,
    I read your apple isdn question (internet sharing).  I don't know
the answer to your question, but I wanted to ask you one and didn't want
to clutter up your original message.  Anyway, I'm considering buying an
iMac sometime this summer but have never used Apple products (just in it
for learning), are you using an iMac?  I would like to network it in
with my current Linux / Windows PC's, have you had any real problems
with that?  Also, have you tried MKlinux?  (That's the version built on
the mac microkernel).  Any thoughts would be appreciated, whenever you
get the chance.

Thanks, Michael Holt
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

p.s.  Just a thought, can you connect the Linux box to the internet and
use the apple ethernet to share connection?