[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> How can I detect my Window's drivers under Mandrake?
>

> 'A Slave To The Drive To Obsession-
> A Spirit With A Vision, Is A Dream With A Mission'
>                                 -Rush 'Mission'
>
> -Chris
>
> Rasputin
> http://www.angelfire.com/ne/rasputin1/Rasputin.html

You don't.  You have to use the drivers written for your hardware that
are specific to Linux.  For example, if you want to use your video card
and monitor under Linux, you generally have to have XFree86 and an
Xserver loaded on your machine.  These are drivers written for the Linux
enviroment by the open source community.  If you look at your video
card's manufacturer website, you'll notice that they generally say they
only support Windows or maybe Macintosh computers.

Hope that helps, Michael Holt
[EMAIL PROTECTED]