What do you want to share over the network?

The files (contents of CD)? --> just copy them to wherever you want.

The iso-image? --> just copy /dev/cdrom (yes, /DEV/cdrom; not /MNT/cdrom) to a
file; like this:

cp /dev/cdrom /home/httpd/html/iso-images/mandrake_7.0-2.iso

these .iso files can be mounted in linux as well, FYI, with the options -t
iso9660 -o loop, so you can still access their contents. You can write these
isos back to CD as well; cdrecord is the program you need to do this, I believe.

If your cdrom is not on /dev/cdrom because for some reason the symbolic link is
not set, use /dev/hdb or whatever the device is instead.

--

Rial Juan                        <http://nighty.ulyssis.org>
                e-mail:              [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The little critters in nature; they don't know they're ugly.
That's very funny... A fly marying a bumble-bee...

Sign the petition at http://www.libranet.com/petition.html
Help bring us more Linux Drivers