'ctrl-alt-backspace' have done that before and think this is what has
caused some of the probs I have experienced in the last 2 weeks.  Thank
You for the response.  I would recommend anyone that is having a prob
with their system hanging and cannot use the keyboard or mouse do the
"OFF" thingy and wait about 15-20 seconds for Memory to be 'FLUSHED' then
do the "ON" thingy.  When it boots back up if you read very fast you can
find where it will tell you the system was not closed down correctly and
"fsck" is being run on some of the files [OK] will appear at the end of
each line.  Everything comes backup with "NOPROBBOB".

don
                    I thought I knew that I knew what I thought
                    But now I know that what I thought I knew
                    Isn't what I know I think I thought I knew.