The 4 in there means: "the fourth partition in the first (a) HD". Don't know
quite how this applies to ZIP-drives. But then again: if you say it works that
way, well... That's the way it works. ;-)

--

Rial Juan                        <http://nighty.ulyssis.org>
                e-mail:              [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The little critters in nature; they don't know they're ugly.
That's very funny... A fly marying a bumble-bee...

Sign the petition at http://www.libranet.com/petition.html
Help bring us more Linux Drivers