Well, I went from "super user" to "super goober" by accidentally deleting
a whole directory within /etc/httpd which I think was called "modules",
but I only glanced at the directory as I deleted it by accident.  I was
using xwindows and I thought I was in a different directory.

Anyway, is there a way at all to retrieve those deleted files?  And if not,
how can I restore that whole directory?  Do I even need those files?  My
web server seems to be working ok.. but I am scared to death to restart my
server since I fear the whole thing may crumble without those modules.

I'm using Mandrake 7.02

Thanks.

james