This is a tad off topic, but interesting none
the less!  I read now where the government
has a plan to protect the net from hackers!
My experience with such "protection" is we
are better off with the hackers!
Here's the URL:

http://cgi.zdnet.com/slink?28624:6712016

Now they are trying to "protect" us from our-
selves!
Looks like Mr. Gore's Internet is in trouble!
Vern

    *   Vernon Stilwell                [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    *   R.R.#3 Box 168                [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    *   Hardinsburg, Ky. 40143     "Happiness is a warm Penguin!"
    *                               Registered User #165809