Mike & Tracy Holt wrote:

> I would say; boot windows and use partition magic to resize, but it doesn't
> look like that's an option.  The only thing I can think of, would be to boot
> your computer with your windows rescue disk and run fdisk from the prompt to
> delete your non-dos partitions and re-slice your drive to fit your needs.
> Then start over.
>
> Michael Holt
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

If he had access to partition magic he would also have access to the dos based
pqmagict.exe which is charecter based version of program.  All he would need
then would be a systems diskette.  I perfer this over the pqmagic program
because I have seen Windoze crash too many times... Version 4 or better does
resize of ext2 and linux swap partitions.  There are other programs out there.