I have had good luck running Linux under VMWare on an NT box - haven't tried it
the other way around... What VMWare does is to boot a "virtual machine" that
runs whatever OS you load in it - it will switch between a windowed or
full-screen session, and though it's a little slow, Linux seems to work quite
well this way - I'm planning in the near future to load VMWare on a Linux system
and try running NT or 95 in it - I'll post the results when I get a chance...

Oliver Stieber <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 04/03/2000 06:22:45 AM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]