I have a SCSI CD writer. I can mount CDs on scd0, but I'm not able to
write CDs. :-(

I'm using gtoaster as root. Trying to write a CD I get:

   GnomeToaster Recording Terminal
   Recording 0 bytes to CD
   No recordable Tracks found.

Do I have the wrong settings? Here they are:

   Recorder device: /dev/sr0
   SCSI ID:         0,0

Taking a look into /var/log/messages you can see:

   Apr  4 08:38:22 thor kernel: Detected scsi CD-ROM sr0 at scsi0, channel 0, id 3,
lun 0
   Apr  4 08:38:22 thor kernel: sr0: scsi3-mmc drive: 24x/24x writer cd/rw xa/form2
cdda tray

What is wrong? Every help would be appreciated!

Claus.

--
Atzenbeck. Data structures & design
http://www.atzenbeck.de

It is like saying that for the cause of peace, God and the Devil will
have a high-level meeting.
                -- Rev. Carl McIntire, on Nixon's China trip