I want to type out a big THANK YOU to
all those who directed me toward these
most EXCELLENT napster clients,
I installed both of them because sometimes
I want to use a feature found on one or the
other client, but to me they both kick butt in my
opinion.

Thank you to flupke, Freeman, Rial, and Stephen
for directing me to these clients and if I left anyone
out please call out to the list and say "Hey fellow
Linuxer!, You forgot me! "

Many thanks to all as I have successfully acquired
approx 60Mb of songs that I have been wanting
to hear again after so long.

Long Live LINUX!!

On Tue, 04 Apr 2000, Rial Juan mewed:

--
My new linux web server with Apache
http://kittypuss.dnydns.org

Sign up for ClickDough and get paid to surf the web.
http://secure.clickdough.com/servlets/cr/CRSignup.po?referral_id=kittypuss