From: John Helmuth [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 05, 2000 2:13 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [newbie] Probs with NetworkEverywhere Fast Ethernet Card

I'm using a NetworkEverywhere Fast Ethernet card on my machine.  Following
the instructions to compile the version of the tulip driver to work with it
generates pages of errors from the compiler.

Has anyone out there setup this card to work with Mandrake 7.0?

Any help would be appreciated.

John Helmuth