I have it and am VERY happy with it. I did have a couple of bugs in it.

If you logout as a user before closing Office it will cause errors in your file system and
it won't rerun under that user without a "fix".

closeWPO2000
setupWPO2000 --force

Other than that I'm VERY happy to have my Quattro Pro back....

I do miss being able to create my own toolbar which I could do in WIn...

The help is nowhere as good....

But it's running under MY operating system....

MarkP

>Michael Holt wrote:

Hello all!
    I just wanted to say, I went to the Corel-linux roadshow last night in Seattle and while I'm not really impressed with their OS version of linux, I was VERY impressed with their Office Suite.  If anybody out there would like to get their hands on an alternative to M$ Office, I HIGHLY recommend Corels WordPerfect Office 2000 for Linux.  I also use M$ Word 2000 for Windows, and I think that Corel just blew them out of the water!!!
--
Michael Holt
[EMAIL PROTECTED]