Hello all,

I've got a tricky little problem with my modem.  First off, I know that it is a winmodem.  However, it is a Lucent.  I found the win modem driver at Linmodems.org but it is pre-compiled for an earlier kernal version.  Does anyone know how to get a newer release of this driver?  (I already have 5.68)

Btw, I also tried insmod -f ./ltmodem.o in a vain attempt to force the kernal to accept the module.  This was what was instructed if there were kernal differences.

Laterz!
Icebreaker

***
If ignorance is bliss,
then why aren't there more happy people?