Here it is again from the User's Guide for Linux:

        "it is slow in comparison with a real installation: loopback mounting of
a       file (this is the method used) is not as fast as a filesystem located
on a    dedicated partition;

        if you have to re-install Windows, your Linux-Mandrake system will also
        be lost..."

This is a direct quote from the software version on the CD, if you are
wanting to see what all it has to say.

don
                    I thought I knew that I knew what I thought
                    But now I know that what I thought I knew
                    Isn't what I know I think I thought I knew.

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.