>From what I have heard the winblows98 2nd edition supports this,
and there are some 3rd party programs that also can do this in winblows
however the main problem is with your ISP.
With mine for instance I cannot logon with the same name and password
twice.
I in fact tried this, and it was quiet amuseing, I connected with one modem,
dialed the other, started to logon with the other and it connected and threw
the 1st one out which tried to reconnect, connected and threw the 2nd one
out
and so forth and so on :-)...
Also I have heard that your ISP must be setup specificly to allow this and
most of them aren't.

Cheers:

Michael Perry.
R&D. Dep. Netafim Magal.
<<<<Linux -- the Ultimate Windows Service Pack>>>>