>Has anyone installed qmail on Mandrake 7?  If so, do you know of any
how-tos
>or whatever?  I'd like to intall from rpm if possible.

It's not possible. The qmail license requires distribution in source
code format only. No precompiled binaries are allowed. (Unless it
changed recently.)

If you compile it, though, it does work. We install qmail on all the
systems here, and it's fine. If you want to use procmail with qmail you
have to mess around with procmail and compile a custom version. If you
don't need/want procmail then there's no issue.

MB