Bob,

The best advise I can give is DO NOT repeat DO NOT use the lnx4win
install, use either PQMagic or lilo for your boot loader.

don
                    I thought I knew that I knew what I thought
                    But now I know that what I thought I knew
                    Isn't what I know I think I thought I knew.

On Mon, 10 Apr 2000 16:23:54 -0500 " Bob Root" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
writes:
>     Getting ready to attempt my first installation, this is going to
> be fun
> :).  wondering if anyone had any advise with regard the Gateway 500.
>     Machine has 128mgs of RAM, and 4.6 HD.  Any assistant is
> appreciated.
>
> Bob
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!