Jim,

Just so you can make an informed ERROR read the following quote from the
Users Refernce Manual for Mandrake:

        "it is slow in comparison with a real installation: loopback mounting of
a       file (this is the method used) is not as fast as a filesystem located
on a    dedicated partition;
        if you have to re-install Windows, your Linux-Mandrake system will also
        be lost..."

If you still want to use lnx4win go ahead but it IS NOT recommended.

don
                    I thought I knew that I knew what I thought
                    But now I know that what I thought I knew
                    Isn't what I know I think I thought I knew.

On Mon, 10 Apr 2000 16:26:55 -0700 "Jim Ray" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
writes:
> If I have 2 drives and I want to install Linux on the 2nd drive, do I
> not
> fdisk the 2nd drive or do I leave it alone?
>
> I am using Linux4win installation.
>
> Thanks for the help.
>
> Jim

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!